Separating Enteral and Parenteral Nutrition Policies


The South Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (SCDHHS) has clarified policies related to enteral and parenteral nutrition. Policies related to the coverage of these services can be viewed in the Durable Medical Equipment (DME) Provider Manual,

Please refer any questions or concerns regarding this alert to the Provider Service Center at (888) 289-0709. 

Thank you for your continued support of the South Carolina Healthy Connections Medicaid program.

Report Fraud