Select the Application that best fits your need.
You must Complete an Application and provide the proper required documentation in order to receive benefits under the appropriate Medicaid program or other programs managed by the South Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.
Only one application needs to be Selected.
Please check the question that best fits your need to determine which application you need to complete. This will take you to the proper application. If you need help, please call toll-free: 1-888-549-0820.
COVERAGE FOR FAMILIES
COVERAGE FOR WOMEN
- Are you pregnant?
- Have you been diagnosed with breast and/or cervical cancer and do not have cancer insurance coverage?
- Do you need family planning services?
COVERAGE FOR CHILDREN
COVERAGE FOR THE ELDERLY AND/OR DISABLED
- Do you need nursing home care?
- Do you need care in a community residential care facility?
- Are you age 65 or older, blind, or disabled?
- Are you working and disabled?
- Do you need help in paying your Medicare Part B premium?
COVERAGE FOR AN INPATIENT HOSPITAL STAY