Healthy Connections Prime has conducted and continues to implement training and educational activities for CICOs throughout the demonstration. Please continue to check this section for CICO training material and presentations.
University of South Carolina CICO Training Module
Healthy Connections Prime partners with the University of South Carolina's Office for the Study of Aging to conduct training and support CICOs through a robust and interactive educational library. Examples of courses included in the CICO Training Repository are as follows:
- Adult Protective Services: Working Together Is Better
- Consumer Direction Training Part II
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Dementia Dialogues
- Determinants of Abuse: Neglect and Safety Concerns
- Essentials or Effective Care Planning (PRIME Specific)
- Home Again
- Improving Transitional Care Practices for Prime Members
- Improving Transitional Care Practices Part 2: Creating Highly Reliable Care Transitions
- Overview of Special Populations
- The Impact of Multi-Disciplinary Teams in a Care Coordination Model
Note: Users must log in to access training material.
SCDHHS CICO Trainings and Presentations