Skip to main content

Do you have a complaint regarding services being provided to a child by a state agency? 

Complaints can be submitted by phone (1-800-206-1957) or by clicking the button below to complete the South Carolina Department of Children's Advocacy electronic submission form.

South Carolina Child Advocate Complaint Submission Form