Articles of Interest
- South Carolina Maternal Morbidity and Mortality Review Committee Legislative Brief
- National Health Statistics Reports - Emergency Department Visits Related to Mental health disorders Among Adults, by Race and Hispanic Ethnicity
- Home telemonitoring versus hospital care in complicated pregnancies in the Netherlands: a randomized, controlled non-inferiority trial (HoTel)
- Pregnancy outcomes and vaccine effectiveness during the period of omicron as the variant of concern, INTERCOVID-2022: a multinational, observational study
- Maternal mRNA covid-19 vaccination during pregnancy and delta or omicron infection or hospital admission in infants: test negative design study
- Adverse maternal, fetal, and newborn outcomes among pregnant women with SARS-CoV-2 infection: an individual participant data meta-analysis
- The Pandemic Determinants of Health
- Evidence Base for 2022 Updated Recommendations for a Safe Infant Sleeping Environment to Reduce the Risk of Sleep-Related Infant Deaths
- Pulse Oximeter Accuracy and Limitations: FDA Safety Communication
- Buprenorphine versus Methadone for Opioid Use Disorder in Pregnancy
Awareness to Action
When: Friday, Sept. 29, 2023, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Brookland Banquet and Conference Center
1066 Sunset Blvd.
This event is free.