LEA Manual and Fee Schedule
- South Carolina School Behavioral Health Academy
- List of Unique School IDs
- Licensing Descriptions Chart
- School-based Mental Health Services FAQ
- South Carolina School District Treatment Review & Prior Authorization (PA) Request Form (South Carolina Department of Education)
- July 24, 2022 Public Notice: School-based Services
- July 1, 2022 Medicaid Bulletin: SCDHHS School-based Mental Health Policy Updates
Click the button below to view all training resources.
- Licensed Independent Practitioners (LIP) Rehabilitative Services Manual
- Rehabilitative Behavioral Health Services (RBHS) Manual
- June 7, 2023, Gov. Henry McMaster, SCDHHS Press Release
- June 5, 2023, Letter from Director Kerr
- June 2023 School-based Mental Health Services Data Update
- Sept. 28, 2022, SC School Behavioral Health Academy Announcement
- May 3, 2022, Letter from Director Kerr
- May 3, 2022, Provider Review Report and Recommendations
Providers with questions regarding SCDHHS' Behavioral Health policies should email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
All other provider inquiries should be directed to the SCDHHS Provider Service Center (PSC). The PSC is open 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Thursday and 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. Friday. Days and hours may vary due to state holidays and inclement weather.
- Phone: (888) 289-0709
- Submit a question online