For information on COVID-19, please visit the Communications page.
|April 16, 2021||BabyNet Alert|
- Claim Correction (Void and Replace) Functionality in BRIDGES
|April 8, 2021||BabyNet Alert|
- Elimination of the Kepro Prior Authorization Requirement for BabyNet Services
|February 24, 2021||BabyNet Provider Enrollment Webinar|
- Enrollment Processes for BabyNet Providers
|October 15, 2020||BabyNet Alert|
- Any beneficiary enrolled in Medicaid hospice at the time of their IDEA Part C eligibility determination will not be eligible for IDEA Part C services.
- If an IDEA Part C eligible beneficiary enrolls in Medicaid hospice, they will be disenrolled from IDEA Part C no later than their next scheduled Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP) update.
- 10-22-2021: See updated Policies and Procedures cited in the Alert and use BabyNet@scdhhs.gov as the contact method.
|August 31, 2020|
BRIDGES Provider Update Aug. 31, 2020 - 079 Edit (Kepro Prior Authorization) and Therapy Assistant, Fellow Intern Designations
Designating service providers as Assistant-CFY-Intern
- Kepro Prior Authorization Guidance and 079 edit.
- How to designate an assistant, fellow and intern in BRIDGES.
- 10-22-21: Contact information update. Use BabyNet@scdhhs.gov instead of what is mentioned in the alert.
|April 30, 2020||Clarification Memo|
- Telehealth and COVID-19 Clarification for IDEA Part C Program
|March 5, 2020||BabyNet Alert|
- Claims with edit codes
- Provider enrollment
- Some staff, including therapy assistants, must enroll under their supervisor's NPI with BabyNet.
- It is imperative that provider information, such as National Provider Identifier numbers (NPI) taxonomies, names, addresses, etc. are consistent in both BRIDGES and MMIS.
- Providers can create a service ticket with the PSC through a webform or by phone at (888) 289-0709.
- Updated forms available on BabyNet website.
|February 21, 2020||Financial Support Screen Changes in BRIDGES|
- Depicts specific changes to the Financial Support Screen in BRIDGES
|January 14, 2020||BabyNet Alert|
- New and updated resources available on the BabyNet website.
- A revised billing companion guide.
- A billing companion guide PowerPoint.
- Updated policies and procedures.
- New entries on the FAQ page.
- General program information.