Please note, if you are trying to submit an attachment, please send it directly to BabyNet@scdhhs.gov.
BabyNet State Office
1801 Main St
Columbia, SC 29201
- Providers may contact the TECS Helpdesk for things like unlocking an IFSP, service log errors, IFSP errors (date or type), caseload, planned services and payor source issues, login issues, BRIDGES training, and bulk approval questions for service coordination.
- Providers may contact the Medicaid Provider Service Center for things like Medicaid enrollment, Medicaid claim inquiries, denial edits, third-party liability, and other issues. You may also contact (888) 289-0709.
- Email and contact information for general questions, issues, prior authorization and UM support for MCOs.
- Anyone with concerns about a young child’s development may make a referral to the South Carolina Early Intervention Program, known as BabyNet in South Carolina. The information you provide to the Central Referral Team will be kept confidential. Upon submission of the referral, you will receive a confirmation email and someone from our office will contact you. You may also contact (866) 512-8881.
- Contact information for local BabyNet offices in South Carolina.
- BabyNet Central Directory is a statewide online directory to help families navigate the early intervention, early childhood, school and health care systems by directing them to available resources in their areas.
- Options for stakeholders, including parents and providers, may address their concerns about service coordination/early intervention service providers and agencies.