The South Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (SCDHHS) integrated the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) Part C program - commonly known as BabyNet - with the Healthy Connections Medicaid program in July 2019.
BabyNet claims submitted to the BabyNet Reporting & Intervention Data Gathering Electronic System (BRIDGES) are processed and then adjudicated by the Medicaid Management Information System (MMIS).
BRIDGES will not contain payment information for claims. Claims-level remittance advice for providers enrolled in BabyNet are available in the SCDHHS web tool. Providers must use the remittance advice in the SCDHHS web tool to reconcile payment for their claims. Providers will no longer be emailed their remittance advice.
Please email BabyNet@scdhhs.gov if you have any questions.
- BabyNet Resources
- Remittance Advice Resources for Claims with Dates of Service on and after July 1, 2019
- An Example of a Remittance Advice with a Void and Replace Transaction
- An Example of the BabyNet Claims Submission, Processing and Payment Cycle after July 1, 2019
- BabyNet Claims-level Remittance Advice and Other Changes - Example
- BabyNet and Medicaid Claims-level Edit Codes, CARCs/RARCs, and Resolutions
- How to Access Remittance Advice in the SCDHHS Web Tool
- Managed Care Organization (MCO) Resources